Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Where I've Been


Hello friends!

January will soon be coming to an end and though we do not get snow in south Alabama it does get mighty cold. I felt the need to step away from the blog for an impromptu sabbatical. 

Winter is not an easy time for me. The cold grey days leave me feeling more tired than usual and feeling down. So I hid away in my cocoon. I slept a lot. I pondered many things. And I am easing my way back into the swing of things.

We have been saving money like mad. $251 so far! We have a goal to take a family vacation in April 2017 and it has been highly motivating. 

Our youngest daughter, Kenzie, got her driver's permit yesterday.  Exciting for her, scary for me!

Had an unexpected visit with my brother last week for a few hours. That was nice. I don't get to see him nearly enough. 

I have been purging clutter and deep cleaning in short bursts. 

I have a little hand-sewing project planned. I'll share that in a future post.

I have been looking for ideas for homemade gifts I can make for this Christmas. 

I got a tattoo on my foot!


I have 8 or 9 books in the works that I just need to sit down and complete and get them published. I will be making more time for writing this year. 

I have been ill the past several days - though I am slowly improving. I do not like being sick at all!! Can't wait until I'm back to my usual self!

What's been going on in your world?

Tracy Lee xx

3 comments :

  1. Hi Tracy, it sounds like you've been taking care of yourself in the best possible way, and your plans for the year are exciting. Did you sister get a matching tattoo perchance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of my SIL's got the tattoo first and wanted me to get it also. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back, enjoy your blogging and always check to see if you have posted-been reading your writing in all its online iterations.

    ReplyDelete