Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What's the Deal?




My new blog has seen many changes in recent months (weeks?).  But now I think I have settled my message - that us women are the heart of the home and we have the power to design a life we love. 

Even if we have to do it on a tight budget.

I'll admit, I've been very conflicted. I wanted to go in a different direction - but at the end of the day, it just didn't feel authentic. 

Today, I'm not a millionaire. I have debt I'm working to get rid of. I fail often. My home is not perfectly decorated. 

But what is true is I love my family and home. That is where my authenticity remains. That is what I know & what comes easy to me. And that is probably why I disregarded it. 

I've been a homemaker for over 23 years now. I will always be one. I've learned a ton but there is always something new to discover.

So, if you have stuck with me through out all the changes....I thank you. 

I have, at last, returned home...

Tracy Lee xx

2 comments :

  1. Yay! I love your homemaking thoughts. They have inspired me for many years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I needed this today. It really encouraged me. I came from Annabel's blog.

    ReplyDelete