Thursday, December 3, 2015

Weekly Planner Sheet Printable


I love to make plans and am an avid list maker. What's even better is to have a pretty to-do list to refer to. 

So I created one! Feel free to print this out for your own personal use. You may also share it with a friend. 

I find it helps greatly to get everything down on paper - and have it all in one place! It frees up your mind to focus on other things. 

Hope you find this helpful!

Tracy Lee xx

Heart for Home Lifestyle Design

PS. Have you subscribed to my newsletter? It's where I send out special things to my subscribers that are not shared anywhere else! What are you waiting for? 

3 comments :

  1. So pretty, gosh you're clever. Thank you Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Oh I'm so glad you've added the Anonymous option for comments. I know how we have a bad reputation about leaving disrespectful comments, but I don't!

    I also am glad you've changed the blog back to a home/lifestyle/frugality based one. I couldn't really relate to the Pretty Boss Girl themed one (I hope I'm not being rude in saying so).

    This is my first comment here and I just wanted to thank you for such a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete