Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sometimes It Just Takes Time



When you lean towards perfectionist tendencies like I do it can be very hard to get out of your own way -- thus all the name changes and such.

I forgot my own rule.

Keep things simple!

It makes life so much easier!

So THANK YOU for being patient with me - and my blog - as we undergo these final changes.

I will be creating a new opt-in for those who wish to join my email list. I'll let you know when it is available. Those on my email list will be receiving special BONUSES that you will not see on my blog as a way to show my appreciation to you, my readers and fellow Beach Bosses!

If you would like to connect with me, join the Facebook group page: The Cabana Club.

I look forward to connecting with you!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you, Pattie! Glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Tracy! Love this photo, it's so summery and beachy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Fiona! It is a photo I took this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete