Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Why It's Important to Get Clear


Remember when you were a girl who had big dreams and stars in her eyes? You were going to take the world by storm and be fabulous! Well that girl is still inside you, waiting for permission to come out and play.

I get it. Life gets in the way. You have had unexpected course changes, but it is time to dream again. It's time to gain clarity and get clear about what you want in your life.

Take some time out of your day to answer these questions. Write them down.

What kind of work do you want to do?
How many hours do you want to work?
What are you passionate about?
How can you turn your passion into profit?
How much money do you want to earn?
How much in savings?
If money were no object, how would you spend your time?
Where would you go?
What kinds of things would you do?
How are your relationships?
What would do for your health?
What have you always wanted to do?

Don't limit yourself or be afraid to dream big. Get really specific about what you want. You cannot achieve a goal that is not measurable.

So tell me, Beach Boss, what do you want?

5 comments :

  1. Tracy, I adored your previous blog, but now, wow! What an important topic! I truly anticipate your future posts. #likeaboss #PrettyGirlBoss

    I want to live in a city, where a wine bar, bakery and a charming coffee shop are within walking distance. Philadelphia tops my list of options. I want a job that I love. A career in a study abroad office on a college campus would be great, but I at least need to be happy at work. I want to live an Italian-style dolce vita. A passionate life. A life full of moments both big and little. A life with occasional international travel; my eye is on Europe next. I want to fall head over heels in love with a man, where our romance can best be described as "magic." I want my days full of simple pleasures. To eat and drink well. I want a capsule wardrobe, small but of high quality pieces that I look fabulous in, reflect my true style, and that I cannot wait to wear each day. To have a welcoming home where I entertain frequently. I want to be an individual known for elegance, passion and kindness. I want to live fearlessly, or at least with far less fear than I do now. I want to achieve my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want my home to be small... a cozy apartment or townhouse. With a bit of sparkle in the form of a crystal chandelier. I want to be on top of things, both life and household-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a great list of questions to journal on, Tracy. And Michelle, I love your response!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your response to the questions, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete