Friday, October 16, 2015

Poor Girl vs Rich Girl


For the past several months, I have been working on changing my mindsets around money because I realized I had poor girl thoughts with rich girl dreams. The two simply do not mix!

What are poor girl thoughts? They are thoughts that are false, make you feel bad, and hold you back from creating your ideal life. Thoughts like:

I have to work hard to make money.
Everything is a struggle.
Making money doing what you love is not achievable.
I will never get out of debt.

On the flip side, there is inevitably someone who appears to have an easy life. Somehow, she always come out on top. Opportunities and good things magically fall into her lap. Why? She has rich girl thoughts! Such as:

Money comes to me easily and frequently!
I love my life!
I earn a $10k a month doing what I love!
It's so exciting to see my debt rapidly decreasing each week!

This is why it's so important to get really clear about what you want in your life. You have to line up your thoughts with what you desire.

The choice is yours. You can be a poor girl or a rich girl. Which one are you choosing to be today? 

3 comments :

  1. I totally agree! It is all about the mindset. I really like your rich girl thoughts :) And am going to use a couple myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and very inspirational, Tracy. I'm going to borrow your rich girl/poor girl turnaround to use with weight/junk food too. I'm sure it will work just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Anna!

    Fiona - you totally can use them for weight/junk food, as well as other areas of your life in which you need to flip the script. :)

    ReplyDelete