Friday, October 30, 2015

Choose To Show Up


I am going to be completely honest with you. This week I have been scared and chose to hide away. Why?

I didn't feel good enough.
I thought no one wants to hear what I have to say.
Who am I to think I can write books, blog, blah, blah, blah?
I can't make money doing this!

I am sure you can relate? As women, we tend to be the harshest and most critical of ourselves. We are powerful beings! 

So today, I am choosing to show up, to be visible, to feel the fear and do it anyway. I am choosing to put my best foot forward. I am choosing to be successful and to make money doing what I love. 

I am owning my power because I am good enough and there are people out there who want to hear what I have to say. 

And it's the same for you! 

Choose to show up.  

8 comments :

  1. I can relate, Tracy! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to everyone, the difference is not everyone shows up. Go Tracy! Love your new profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why we do this? I know I do. Good for you and I love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie - it's fear that makes us feel less than worthy. At least for me it is! Thank you for your kind comment!

      Delete
  4. I had the same thought as the others. Been there, done that. But I have no idea why I do that to myself!!

    You are AWESOME. Not just good enough. I love hearing what you have to say and you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Karla! You are AWESOME, too!

      Delete